Multiplier event in Cyprus
The multiplier event in Cyprus took place on June 2023. COMCY, travelled to several Primary Schools in Cyprus, in order to disseminate and present the Project. To title of the presentation was “School Adaptability as the key to develop a child’s potential”.
The presentations included:
- Presentation of the project and its objectives
- Presentation of the project’s outputs
- Navigation through the e-learning platform
- Presentation of some activities of the Training Toolkit
- Good practices related to the reception and adaptation of pupils from migrant background
The event was a huge success. There were many teachers/educators interested on the School Adapt project and most of them took the initiative to train themselves better and participating in the e-learning course, as to learn more on how to cope with a multicultural classroom and refugee students.